Starter Package59.99$Every year$5 per month, billed annually!
- Draft rankings, strategy guides and 2023 player previews!
- Weekly matchup analysis and waiver, trade and lineup advice!
- Add/drop recommendations sent straight to your phone!
- Online community of 200+ fantasy footballers ready to help!
Pro Bowl Package249$Every year$20.75 per month, billed annually!
- 👈 Starter Package, PLUS 👇
- 60 minute zoom call every week to answer your questions!
- Written answers to your questions if you can't make the call
Hall of Fame Package599$Every year🚨 Limited to 10 subscribers! $50/month, billed annually
- 👈 Pro Bowl Package, PLUS 👇
- 30 minute strategy session (1 on 1) every week
- I will manage your team WITH you and treat it like my own!
Order today, as pricing will be higher every month leading up to the season. To avoid interruption of services, all plans are automatically renewed at the same price and time. Your price will NEVER increase for as long as you remain subscribed, even if that's decades from now! You may cancel any time, but understand that you'll be subject to whatever the current pricing is when you decide to re-activate...also, cancelling will make me sad. 😥
Always know who to draft, when to draft them, and why you should draft them!
Always know who to start, when to start them, and why you should start them!
Always know who to bench, when to bench them, and why you should bench them!
Always know who to add, when to add them, and why you should add them!
Always know who to drop, when to drop them, and why you should drop them!
WHAT OTHER BBFFers ARE SAYING
"Saw your Heat Maps in week 6 and that's when my season changed. I started using the Heat Map over other competitors tools like FantasyPros' "Who Should I Start" tool & my Yahoo League's "Research Advisor" tool. There were a couple weeks where my friends thought I was crazy, but going off the Heat Map I would play guys that I wouldn't otherwise and sometimes 'sat my studs.' I pulled out some upsets and beat projections more than a few times. Would not have made it through my bye weeks and some injuries without the Heat Map. Not only was yours aesthetically pleasing and easy to read, the insight in the notes were excellent."